Thursday, July 23, 2009

Guess Who Wrote a Song?

I DID I DID! May still need a little tweaking, but I wrote an actual song! With lyrics and music and melody and all that! Huzzah!

Keystone

It just can't be that time again
Just doesn't feel real
Just as I got used to things
As I've begun to heal
Not time for me to cut and run
Not time for me to go
I thought that this was normalcy
Guess I'll never know

Oh, oh, oh
Not time to go
From this place I know
So well

Finally got what I wanted
Finally have a home
That keystone I come back to
A sort of cornerstone
But it's time to go now
Can't stay here for so long
Always been my mantra
Yet now it feels so wrong

But like it or not,
It's time to go
From this place I knew
So well
Gotta move on
It's time to go
And now I know that I can
Do well

2 comments: