Sunday, July 19, 2009

Welcome Back, Blogger.

Alert the presses! Oooor not?

Yes, after nearly a year and a half of silence, I have re-joined the blogosphere. I kept a blog from 7th grade to halfway through sophomore year, tried to go back, but to no avail. I guess I'm a different person than I was then; I've felt a pretty big life shift since. Soooo, I'm going for a fresh start, and at a pretty pivotal part in my life, too. SENIOR YEAR (of high school, that is).

I'm feeling mixed emotions about senior year, but I guess everyone does. I'm half excited, half scared shit-less. There's all the fun stuff (seniority, LM, homecoming, prom, driving, yadayadayada) and the less fun (college, AP classes, college, leadership, college, stress, etc.). So join me, won't you, for the ups and downs of this bat-shit crazy year.

Jesus, I feel like a game show host.

Anywho, I'm currently at Syracuse University for their Summer College program, learning about communications and media and photography and all that good stuff. It's a good time and I am learning a lot. For one, I think I can handle this whole college thing. I mean, we'll see how the whole midterms nonsense goes, but I think I'm handling my work pretty well. Socially, it's still a little clique-y, but I've found some pretty cool people. However, I am missing home and some especially lovely people there (one in particular :)), and I'm not really sure what emotional state I'll be in at the end of my 6 weeks here. We'll see how that goes. Expect updates on the whole ordeal.

That's all for now. I hate ending blogs, it's always so awkward. I feel like I need to wrap it up somehow, but I'm strugglin'. I should probably work on that.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment